Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good hair straighteners?

i'd really like GHDs but i dont have that kind of money right now!

the maximum i'll spend is about 拢40.

i have quite thick hair %26amp; its naturally wavy which is a pain.Good hair straighteners?
CONAIR is the best believe me ;)Good hair straighteners?
The kiyoseki is a good straightener but i wouldnt suggest it. It breaks constantly, I had to return mine 4 times till i eventually returned it for a different straightener. It works wonderfully and i love it but i dont think it is made well enough
http://www.sallybeauty.com/nano-flat-iro/a>



Thats the iron i have! Its the best... :D



hope this helps!! :D
This is easy... discovered a lot of information on the below web sites.

I believe you'd find them useful aswell.

Run a little search on:

http://www.path.to/genhair/
Well iif your get some for 拢30 they may only last a year,



Ive had my GHDs ages and ages now (4 years ) and paying thhe little bit extra for my straighteners it was worth it .
remington shine there really good on my hair =]
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment