Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good hair straighteners?

i have realllyyyy curlyy and thick thick hair and i need a really good straightener for it? have any ideas?Good hair straighteners?
GHDs



I have the same hair type as you, trust me these are the only straighteners that work and keep hair straight for days.



They make your hair really soft and shiny. Definitely GHDsGood hair straighteners?
The Chi flat iron works for me. Other cheaper straighteners didn't work for me; my hair is pretty thick, too. The Chi is definitely worth the money. You can buy it at some hair salons or online.



Here's just one link to it (I'm not sure if this is the cheapest):



http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ce/a>



I use this too before I straighten (it helps protect your hair and gets it straighter):



http://www.amazon.com/CHI-Cationic-Hyrdr/a>
try wet 2 straight you can get it at walmart my gf uses it and she loves it she says it does wonders!
I would say either the brands Hot Tools or CHI, but CHI's are way more expensive. They both work VERY well and they are really durable.
INSTYLER!!!!
hhmmm. i use a conaiir starightnerr
USE ';Wet to Straight'; my sister had that problems and i bought that at Walmart and we still use it to this day
The Chi. it's expenxive but it works wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment