Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good hair straighteners?

I just got a hair straightener about 3 months ago, and its already wearing down. It makes my hair frizzy, sometimes it turns off on me, and after an hour, my hair goes wavy again.


I need a suggestion on a good product thats not too expensive.


Please give me the name and a price range. Good hair straighteners?
I use remington wet to straight. It keeps my hair straight for days. I've had mine for 2 or 3 years now and its still running. My hair is massively wave and with this straightener it only takes me about 30 minutes to do my hair, LOVES it to death. Here's the site so you can take a look at it. They have other ones too





http://www.remington-store.com/product_detail.asp?CAT=hair%26amp;SKW=remstraight%26amp;T1=REM+S%2D8000IGood hair straighteners?
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)






CHI is worth every penny. but if you abosultely cannot spend over 100 on a flat iron def. try one that is ceramic, and is ion infused. also use a flat iron spray to protect from the heat and leave your hair soft. like sleek look iron works!
the CHI


even though they may be a bit pricey..ive had myn for 3 years and its a MIRCAL to my frizzy and out of control hair


:D
Chi is the best in my opinion. But if you want something cheaper..revlon is really good too. Just make sure its ceramic.
ghd's there the best.
go 2 conair.com its always good

No comments:

Post a Comment