Monday, January 23, 2012

Good hair straighteners pleasee?

alrighty, ive just realized my straightener is a piece of crap, so im trying to find a new one. i have a friend who owns a chi and says its like the best straightener. she can get her hair straight in like 5 minutes, but idk if that's just her hair or the straightener. so ive come to ask you guys which straightener would be best to use, im kind of set on getting a chi, but they're expensive. i want a really really good one that doesn't cost too much, takes less time to straighten hair, and doesn't damage it too much, and it doesn't really haaaave to be a chi. also maybe in a fun color ? haha yes(: also are there any good straightening products that keep your hair straight, not frizzy, all day long ? so yeah, thanks in advance !Good hair straighteners pleasee?
the chi and the instylerGood hair straighteners pleasee?
i had this same exact problem a couple weeks ago..i bought the Solia professional hair straightener and it is amazinggg. i ordered it from folica.com for about 86 dollars





what i love about this straightener is that it keeps my hair straight all day long..even when its humid outside. my hair is wavy/curly and frizzy.





also inlike the CHI straightener the Solia has tourmaline plates which helps keep the hair hydrated and doesn't damage it like most straighteners.
if you have a little extra money,


get a GHD.





the chi's break easily, and they're basically just knock-off's of the GHD.


salons and celebrity hairstylists use the GHD.





the only bad thing about it is the price.


they range from $220 - $270.





but they are DEFINITELY worth it.





and for heat protectant, use chi 44 iron guard.
i think that the best one ive ever used was solia. Its makes my hair so silky and pin straight. Your just in luck because the company is is having a 50% off sale with free shipping. hope this helps!
I use an Amika that I purchased at the mall. It was about $100, but it really works well and fast! I don't even need to use straightening products. My hair always comes out soft, shiny and super straight!
I would go with the Chi. I have one and so do my friends. Its definitely worth the money.
I have both an infinity and a nano tech straightener. I like the nano tech one better.( It's silver with light blue straightening plates.) I use that one more often because it's easier to maneuver and seems to keep my hair straight longer (2 days without contact with water). As for products, I use Suave heat styling spray or Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat spray. The latter is really good. It makes your hair shiny, but it smells really bad. The Suave spray works, but it seems to lengthen the time it takes to straighten my hair. My hair doesn't frizz with these products.
Use SCP's... I got them recently and they are really good. They currently have a half price sale. You can only buy them on the internet. Get the same one as me... pink!! I used to have different straighteners and my hair would go frizzy as soon as i went outside but SCP's really help to keep your hair smooth and sleek. They're also really easy to use and I bet that they're as good as chi's.... without the price tag lol! Here's their website:





http://www.hairstuffdirect.co.uk/





Trust me they're really good and if you dont like them.... then you can return them for a full refund within 2 weeks!!





Hope I helped....





Mine? X





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgNBpWHG2zXLyZS.O9QSKbYgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090812090757AARM3lC

No comments:

Post a Comment