Monday, January 23, 2012

I have African-American hair, curly and frizzy Where can i find a really good hair straightener? not permanent

i've looked everywhere. i've seen bad reviews on maxiglide. can u suggest any others?I have African-American hair, curly and frizzy Where can i find a really good hair straightener? not permanent
Hello,


My name is Michelle and I have the same texture hair as yours.When I want to straighten it out (not permanently) I actually have to go through a process but I use a hair straightner that I bought from Sally beauty supply store its call Jilbere (porcelain series).It gets really hot and has a temperature knob where you can adjust the heat.It really is a life saver for me!Just a little FYI- Before I straighten my hair out I use a product called Sleek Look by Matrix..you can find it at your beauty supply store and even seen it for sale at Jewels/Osco.It is kind of expensive (about 45 bucks for the whole set)but it lasts me a good five months and gets the job done and well! I hope I helped a little! Good Luck!I have African-American hair, curly and frizzy Where can i find a really good hair straightener? not permanent
U CAN TRY A CHI, BUT JUST TO TELL YOU THEY COST ALOT OF MONEY :[ BUT IT KEEPS YOU HAIR STR8 FOR DAIIS :] AND I HAVE COURSE AND PUFFY AND REALLY CURLY HAIR :]
Oh be proud of your hair. Find new ways to style it but do not use crappy products you will only ruin your hair. If you must try to buy a chi hair straightener. I am white and have straightened my hair as its curly too and my hair breaks off in the sink when I am brushing it. so think twice.
At the hair cut shop
any hair str8tner will work just spray hairsparyin ever section of ur hair b4 and after u str8ten ti to keep it un frizzy trust me im a cosmetologest
like a flat iron then i would suggest Ion it great its one inch and keeps your hair straight all day.you can find it at a sally's store.
chis are very VERY expensive, i have an ion and it is just as good as a chi, i got it at sally's beauty supplies for around 80 bucks, it keeps my hair really straight =]]


hope that helps
gurl I have the same problem but muh friend told me to use chi flat iron but if you want to get a perm any kind that fits you best then put biosilk spray on it the take the chi iron and flat iron it thenput oil sheen on it . It makes my hair look great and will probaly do the same to yours.





ps:if you want 2 @ nite wrap your hair into a scarf so it doesn't mess up @ nite but anyways I have tried the chep kinds @ walmart and they do NOT WORK on our type of hair that good it might straigten it but it will not last . Trust me if you want a cheaper Chi Iron go to this link
get a bedhead. they are INCREDIBLE!
Just about anyway, check walmart, if you has a Sally's in your town they are the best for any of that hair stuff and hair accessories. There are different technigques they you may want to try they would work for a shorter time, but ldo less damage to your hair. It you do use an application I suggest you apply less for the first time luntil you know the result. You don't want dull liveless hair. That stuff can burn you and hair so be caeful. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment