Sunday, January 8, 2012

Does anyone know any good hair straighteners, and that dont leave hair all frizzy?

As in shampoo %26amp; conditioner? I use the Dove products just because they don't weigh my hair down (Advanced Care). Then I style with a CHI Thermal Hair Protector spray and flat iron my hair. The thermal protector spray is vital if you're going to use a flat iron. This will reduce damage to your hair. Because let's face it, most heat destroys your hair's flexibility. So you must use it before you straighten your hair.





I'd suggest buying it from a popular seller on eBay (someone with over 100 feedback). At beauty stores you can get a CHI Flat iron for about $140 with tax. I bought mine new on eBay for $83 with shipping insurance. It works wonders.





I've tried the John Frieda collection and it didn't work for me. But it's different for everyone. I just hate that I wasted $10 on a smooth/frizz serum that left my hair lifeless and unstylable.








Good luck.Does anyone know any good hair straighteners, and that dont leave hair all frizzy?
It's got way more to do with how you treat your hair. Start by shampooing with a gentle shampoo and using a deep conditioner (I use a conditioning mask for five or ten minutes every other day). Immediately after getting out of the shower, apply a straightening serum to your hair, focusing from the ears down (as too much serum at the roots will give you flat, oily hair). Blowdry your hair while it's still really wet (don't towel-dry).





A good straightening iron will get really, really hot. For example, CHI irons are ';illegal'; for home use in Canada because they reach temperatures that only salon-trained experts should be using. This high heat has potential to damage your hair, BUT if you take the above precautions it will actually be better than a lower-heat iron because you'll only have to go over each area once. With that in mind, I would suggest a CHI (also known as Global Beauty) original iron (not the pink one) or a GHD.





* * Note that if you buy a CHI iron online the warranty is VOID. The warranty ONLY applies if you buy it in a salon. * *Does anyone know any good hair straighteners, and that dont leave hair all frizzy?
chai is really good and i heard that it doezn't damge hair... BUt its reallllllllllllllly expensive!
Defiantly go for CHI, I work in a salon (as a receptionist) and I have seen them work wonders.
maybe you could try conair hair straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment