Sunday, January 8, 2012

Know any good hair Straighteners anybody?

I want to buy some new hair straighteners, but don't know which brands are good. I'm looking for a price range from about 拢20-拢50, so no GHDs or anything. If anyone can give me brand names/ websites to buy them from, that would be really good thanks :DKnow any good hair Straighteners anybody?
I use SCP ones, and there really good

They're about 拢40, and are just as good, if not better as GHD's

They also come in cool colours (I have pink :P) but I THINK you can only buy them off the internet

Tip: If you do buy any, unplug them rather that just pressing the off button, cause my friend did this and a huge gas flame came out of the end if you leave them plugged in for like 6 years like she did



Good Luck :DKnow any good hair Straighteners anybody?
i use babyliss ones, there 230 degrees and onli cost me about 25 quid! Not sure what model they are but ive always had babyliss ones.. they work really well and are ready to use in a very short ammount of time =) They must have a website so u'll probably find it if u search it on google. plus u can get ones with quite big plates which i personally find better



hope ive helped!
I had GHD's but they broke and I didn't have enough money to repair them or buy a new pair so I bought some Vidal Sassoon ones.

I got mine from Argos for 拢15 however I've found the exact same ones on Tescos.com



http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-3358.asp/a>



I promise you that I haven't noticed the difference between these and my GHD's, and these are only 拢13.92 as they're on sale.

I would highly recommend getting them, Vidal Sassoon is one of the most recognised hair stylists with quality products.



Hope that helped. x
Paul Mitchell just came out with a brad new awesome flat iron. Its like pro tools or something



go look it up on the site,its fantastic
G H D



they are sooo worth the money if you are gonna use them. my cable broke once because i was twisting it up wrong but i just replaced the cable for 8 euro so its deffo worth it

xxx
Ask a person who works at a salon,They usually know what there talking about :)
in sally beuty supplys i got a straightener its called high definition it really work
i found that when it comes to straightners you pay for what you get...
if u you go on ebay u can get ghds for 50 chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment