Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which is better, hair straighteners or texturizers?

I have really, really tight curls. As an african american woman with thick hair, I'm kind of scare to just dive right in and experiment because I don't want to end up looking crazy. I want my curls to loosen and lay, and be easier for me to manage. I really don't want the curly fro' because it doesn't fit well with me. I need to know which one is better, a hair straightener (not a perm), or a texturizer. I heard they both loosen up curls, but I need to know which one has the best results. HELP!Which is better, hair straighteners or texturizers?
i think a texturizer would do what you are looking for...visit your hair dresser though for expert adviceWhich is better, hair straighteners or texturizers?
it depends on your hair and what you are looking to do with it. As a professional hair designer I would really need to see your hair. It depends on the condition of the hair
I personally recommend that you try thermal straightening instead of chemical straightening. If you use a straightening comb or iron to loosen up your curls, be sure to use moderate, not high, heat. Also be sure to use a good quality pressing oil on your hair prior to straightening it to help protect your hair and to help the comb (or iron) glide through your hair. Thermal straightening (if done with moderate heat) is reversible, so if you don't like the results, all you have to do is wet your hair and the tight curls will return. Chemical straightening (a texturizer or relaxer), on the other hand, is not reversible. If you don't do it properly, or if someone else does it for you and it is not done properly, or if your hair can't handle the caustic chemicals used in chemical straighteners, it will damage your hair and the only way to repair the damage will be to grow new hair.
i think straighters will look good on you
try both
This tells about better hair straighteners,


http://hair.21publish.com/
Try both on a little peice of hair
Well texturizer and straighteners are totally different it would all depend on what your trying to achieve. To me it sounds like a texturizer would fit your needs better. good luck.
I wouldn't straighten it if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment