Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where Can I Find A Good Hair Straightener In Vancouver?

I am looking for a salon that sells good hair straighteners. It would be a gift for my girlfriend because she keeps buying cheap ones and they either don't work or break. It would be nice if the salon has a guarantee or something as well.Where Can I Find A Good Hair Straightener In Vancouver?
Toni %26amp; Guy Downtown have an amazing selection of straighteners. They even have a place that lets you try out the straightener before you buy it. Also if it does break Toni %26amp; Guy will replace it with a new one.


They have a really cool blog. Check it out !





Vancouvertoniguy.blogspot.com





I hope this helps !Where Can I Find A Good Hair Straightener In Vancouver?
The one on the corner.
anywhere in metro town. (mall)

No comments:

Post a Comment