Monday, January 23, 2012

Where can I buy a really good hair straightener? Not online please.?

My old Sedu just started shorting out last week and I need a new straightener fast!


I don't want to pay for shipping or wait for my straightener to arrive.


Is there a salon I could go to in Dallas preferably that would carry a high-end hair straightener comparable to my old Sedu?


Thanks :]Where can I buy a really good hair straightener? Not online please.?
Ulta sells SeduWhere can I buy a really good hair straightener? Not online please.?
Sallys Beauty Supplies. :]
sally hansen!! :)
Ha go to Walgreens or target... I got a very nice one it looks like this....





http://www.beautygalaxy.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD%26amp;ProdID=98
target works. it has different types of straighters for different prices.....so ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment