Monday, January 23, 2012

Ok Ladies do you know any good hair straightener ?

I need a good one not the cheap ones , any website to check it out Please.

Thank youOk Ladies do you know any good hair straightener ?
Best straightener I've ever used: http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>Ok Ladies do you know any good hair straightener ?
I want a CHI, because people rave about them constanly. I have ';Hot Tools'; one from my aunt in the United States and I had it for about 6 years now, and it's just starting to not heat up as fast anymore. Not sure where she got it from though.
try the Revlon brand they are really good..u can find them at wal mart or target
Royale. Go to the mall near you. They sell it at the tiny shops. I have iot and with one stroke my hair is straight. I am dead serious. And I have huge frizz THICK HAIR! I could never straighten it but with Royale it was literally amazing! Seriously!
Id definately say that GHD's are the best hair straighteners i have very thick hair and dont have any problem with straightening my hair. They also heat up to around 300 degrees and turn themselves off if they have been left for too long and only take 30seconds to reach a high temperature.

Id definately recommend them =]
I too have long hair. Get the chi. They are about $100.00, but they work really well on long hair.
go to Sallys buy Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat Protection Spray and use the GVP 1'; Ceramic Flat Iron: Compare to Farouk CHI Original - its half the price of a CHI and works GREAT!!!
Chi... definitely.

you can get them at target and most salons.
do you have ';black'; hair or ';white'; hair?

for most caucasions you can just buy a home perm, and put that on your hair (without the rods) and comb your hair straight while the chemicals are processing. when the time is up and your rinse your hair out it will be straight. But if you have ';black'; (african) hair this may cause your hair to fall out!!!
I'm just going to tell you straight off that Chi's can be pricey.

I wanted a Chi, but didn't want to pay the expensive price. I got a GVP (General Value Products).

It's amazing.

I have very unruly, frizzy, thick, curly hair. It got my hair needle straight.
www.folica.com has the top 10 best hair straighteners! check them out!



here they are :)

http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>
I have THICK long hair that almost reaches my butt. And I bought a Conair straightener from target...ceramic 2'' and it works great! There are 25 heat settings, plus a turbo button for extra heat. i put it on 25 and turbo and it works great. my old straightener would take up an hour of my time to straighten my hair and this one only takes like a half hour and it was only 19 bucks!!
Chi SUCKS! get a T9 wet to dry. It straitens your hair when its wet so its like a 2 in one. runs about 200-300. Lasts for along time! I have had mine for 2 yrs!
Mine is called Remington wet 2 straight and it straightens ur hair wet it is so awesome i love u can get it at wal-mart and it warm up in 30 secs. and it goes 2 360 degrees and it has 3 settings; wet,damp, or dry.

i am sure u will love it here are some pics:

http://f3c.yahoofs.com/auc/orxd7sRLdVCg//a>

http://www.hairproducts.com/images/Wet%2/a>

http://lnt.imageg.net/graphics/product_i/a>

http://www.remington-store.com/product_d/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment