Saturday, January 14, 2012

Whats a really good hair straightener?

I have long thick hair and i need a straightener that could make my hair silky and straight.Whats a really good hair straightener?
CHI has a great reputation, but i would recommend a Sedu. i think theyre more reliable than the CHIsWhats a really good hair straightener?
GHD (good hair day) are fantastic. My hair is thick and curly, and after 1 hour with these, it looks sleek and straight. You do need to pin it up and work in 1 inch sections working up from the bottom.
a chi is the best straightener. I have the 1'; barrel and i think it's the easiest to work with since its smaller than the traditional straightener. the easiest way to straighten thick hair is to section it with clips so you can focus on one part of your hair and get it just right...trust me..i've been straightening my hair and my friend's hair (which is EXTREMELY thick) for year....
ghd. I have used sooooooooooo many straighteners and my hair is long and thick and its makes it lovely and smooth and shiny, you wont get better!!
use a steamroller
my hair got screwed with the Straightener ...


it makes ur hair so dry and ugly the way that u HAVE TO use the straightener ...


i just don't do it any more ,but yeah if i wanna go somewhere like any function then i do that but otherwise i promised that i won't do it again
try a conair straightener. go for the thicker ones, they straighten faster and better. :] peace
The Chi. The ceramic is supposed to be much healthier for your hair.





http://www.amazon.com/tag/chi%20hair%20straightener
Chi or GHD... Very expensive but works well! Make sure you use heat protective and also a leave in..





IT'S A 10 -TRY IT WORKS GREAT
chi
I heard the CHI is the best.
Chi
CHI
The Chi is definetly the best. Ya that paul mitchell one is amazing too but with the chi it does not take an hour at all. I have extremely thick hair below my sholder blade and with the chi it's about 25-30 min. to straighten it. but no matter how thick your hair is get the smaller of the two chi's
People have been saying the CHI is the best but I also have long naturally curly hair and I swear by the Paul Mitchell smoothing iron, retails for around 100.00 on ebay (NEW). People think my hair is naturally straight and shiny....you should definetly invest in this one!!
ACHOO.
Chi
GHD straightner.

No comments:

Post a Comment