Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good hair straighteners!! i need some reviews!?

hey i need a straightner that works well and doesnt do damage to my hair. any suggestions?Good hair straighteners!! i need some reviews!?
I have a CHI and I love it. That's what I use on clients in the salon I work at.Good hair straighteners!! i need some reviews!?
get a CHI.


that your best bet.


everything else is crap, in my book.
I use a CHI, and I recommend it to everyone.





I have had two, my first one was about $150, and it lasted for four years.


(It was my fault)


But I have a new CHI and it was $80. It works great!


My hair is never frizzy, its shiny, and you only have to go through your hair once, and it's straight!





The prices are a little high, but they last forever, and their worth it!





Hope you find one thats great for you!
The Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Flat Iron is an excellent one! They used it on me at the salon to straighten my hair and it delivered great results. My hair was silky soft, sleek and shiny. It's also a great design (slim, nice grip, not bulky) and it comes in an adorable and convenient mini travel size. Not too pricey either, for it's performance, it's a good average price (Around 120$ or less, I think). Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment