Saturday, January 14, 2012

Whats a really good hair straightener that doesn't cost a lot of money?

around 30 dollars at the most. or can you not a get a good straightener for that little money? whats a good price for one. and were can i get it?





thanks!!Whats a really good hair straightener that doesn't cost a lot of money?
the solia is one of the best and it is really cheap. wish I got it..but I spent $250 canadian on my fhi platform..i did not get a good deal...





i would recommend wait until you find solia on sale...you are going to want a pro straightener so you will not damage your hair.





go to folica.com. there is an andis on sale for around 30 and it has gold ceramic platesWhats a really good hair straightener that doesn't cost a lot of money?
If you get a straightener with narrow plates you can either straighten or curl with it. You can find out how to do this on YouTube. Too much heat styling can damage hair whether or not you buy a 'professional' straightener. Heat is heat. Make sure you get a heat protectant to minimize hair damage.
ANDIS FLAT IRON !


i got mine at walmart for about $15-$20 . it's awesomeeee ! ; it reminds me of the CHI i used to have. u can prolly get a good curler at walmart, too . i've seen some pretty good ones (i just don't know the name) . good lucckkkk !





:)
I find that the chi is worth the money! and its only 100!





hope i helped!
I agree with Cedwick, better to get the pro. brands than ruin ur hair. Trust me you probably don't want my hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment