Saturday, January 14, 2012

I am in dire need of a good hair straightener, anyone have any suggestions on what brand works best?

I have no idea what to go with, what brand or where to get one. I can spend about $150-$200


Just have no idea what brand is good!I am in dire need of a good hair straightener, anyone have any suggestions on what brand works best?
chi %26amp; ghds are brilliant use them but dont straighten ur hair often coz u may loose the texture of ur hairI am in dire need of a good hair straightener, anyone have any suggestions on what brand works best?
I would go for a chi or a paul mitchell. I tend to favor the paul mitchell because it has a temp control on it so if you have blond or whatever in your hair you can turn the temp down around those areas ... around your face and stuff. Most people have alot of hair in the back but the front is the first to go when you have it to hot.


The chi and the paul mitchell both have good warranty's on them. And ive never had a problem with a chi breaking after a couple of years. They will pretty much take them back any time if they ever break. Make sure you get a good flat iron spray
I have naturally wavy hair and on those occasions where I like to have it straight I use a Farouk Chi Nano ceramic Flat Iron for $150. It's expensive but its worth it, it leaves my hair softer than any other straightener ever has.
My friend has a chi and it works awesome!I would highly recommend the Chi, but they can be a bit pricey. Also i have one called the maxiglide from bed bath and beyond, its works wonders!
and then you are going to need a good hair conditioner and a good stylist. that stuff is gonna fry your hair. so plan on more money in the long run to fix the damage you do now.
chi and ghd are brilliant so choose one of those you can buy them at sally's
The Sedu is supposed to be the best. CHI is really good too but they have issues with breaking after a couple of years.
The Chi straightener ..all my clients love it..
GHD are soooo the best, they also do a pink one which donates money to breast cancer...
GHDs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment