Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's a really good hair straightener I can buy?

My sister has the Chi, so I probably can't get that. I want it to be skinny (I have a fat crappy one now) and possibly wet to dry, but that's optional. I want it to be really good, too, because my hair is it's own country. :)What's a really good hair straightener I can buy?
i lovvee chis . i have one %26amp; its amazingg . you can straighten your hair so quickly and it looks sooooo good .


i have also heard ghd's are good but have never tried one .What's a really good hair straightener I can buy?
Well the Chi, well to me, is the BEST hair straightener there is. But if you want a wet to dry one, well thats hard to find becuz i hav tryed out a lot of those kinds nd none of them hav worked for me...Even tho some Chi's do cost a lot it is worth it..
CHI are one of the best straightener there is. Why can't you just use your sisters one? Save money.


Or you can just go buy one, i also suggest getting Sedu, it works really good.
I use babylyss tourmaline recommended by my hairdresser and I LOVE it! I got it on ebay for 65 bucks brand new shipping included. My friends have used it and loved it too.
The CHI flat irons are the best, period.
you can get a really nice chi wet to dye. its not good for your hair but u can get it. or babyblyss
ghd hair straghtiners


cheers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment