Saturday, January 14, 2012

Any good hair straighteners?

I just got my hair layered and when it dries, the short layers curl outwards and it doesn't look very good from the side/back. I already have naturally straight hair so I don't need something expensive.





**I've heard of the Remington Wet 2 Straight, is that any good?Any good hair straighteners?
The Remington is the best out thereAny good hair straighteners?
personally, i dont like wet2straight irons!

buttttt i lovelovelove another one of remingtons irons.

i dont know what its called exactly, but its silver and it has some blue on it :]





pleaseeee answer mine! : )

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
I have Wet2Straight.

It works really good.

And it makes your hair look really

soft and shiny.

You should get it, they sell it at Wal-Mart.

For $20-$35.

Hope I helped!
Braun Satin Hair from braun here it is picture

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig

very wonderful and it is very easy to use
The Wet 2 Straight is good.





I've never tried one myself, but I heard a Chi works wonders.

=)
i have a conair infinity...it works wonders!
i have the remington straightener but the bed head one works too cause my sisters have it
i have a really nice con air it works great!!!!!!
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment