Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's a really good hair straightener for medium length, thick hair?

I have medium length, thick hair that's naturally curly, but I like to straighten it sometimes. (I don't blow-dry it, just let it naturally dry itself.) The one I have now is nice and I like it because I can adjust the temp., but it takes a while to go over one piece to make it super-straight. What are some good straighteners I could use instead?



Thanks.What's a really good hair straightener for medium length, thick hair?
Every one knows that the ';Chi'; is expensive. But it is most definitely worth the money... You Can get it in all different colors and different designs. It heats up almost immediately after turning it on. It is a very slim, cute iron. It would be your best choice.What's a really good hair straightener for medium length, thick hair?
idk
revlon!
GHD's are quite good aswell, =)
the best straightner in the whole world is called ';chi'; it is expensive but it straightens super fast and makes your hair shiny. It is a very good investment.
let your curls be the talk of the town,most women will be jealous.
Chi! They are expensive but they are worth the money!
Chi straighteners are the best. They are expensive but work great!

http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h/a>



If you need a cheaper one try Hot Tools:

http://www.folica.com/Hot_Tools__318_1.h/a>
CHI is amazing!



i straighten my hair every single day (my hair is really curly) %26amp; it works sooooo well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment