Saturday, January 14, 2012

I have really thick hair and would like some opinions of a good hair straightener out there?

My hair is below my shoulders about medium length, very thick, wavy and poofy. I like to straighten it every day so im looking for one that doesnt take too long but that does a good job so my hair stays straight all day. Does anybody have any recommendations?I have really thick hair and would like some opinions of a good hair straightener out there?
Chi.



I have the same kind of hair. BTW: Dont ever cut your hair short. It just gets curlier and poofier.



Paul Mitchell also has a good hair straightner. It gets hot enough and it lasts all day. But Chi gets hotter I think.



And I also love Chi curling Iron. Because I dont even have to straighten my hair then curl it if I was big curls. I just keep my hair curly then I use the curling iron.



Oh and Chi and the Paul Mitchell straightners are kinda pricy.

And...There are ways to straighten your hair faster than others. You just have to figure it out by trying diffrent ways.I have really thick hair and would like some opinions of a good hair straightener out there?
A while ago I (cheaply) bought a pair of Charles Worthington Straighteners. I used to have very long and thick hair and because the Straighteners were thick plate they used to do my hair really quickly. The maximum heat setting is 200 degrees, but I'm unsure of the model name, they came with two bottles of Charles Worthington heat defense spray too! If you're looking into getting a pair of Straighteners, it's definately worth taking the time to look at anything by Charles Worthington! xx
I use one from revelon because I really dont want to drop 200+ on a hair straightner. What I do is combine it with a few products to make sure it stays straight all day long. I use Got 2B sleek, Got 2b split end mender, and Bed Head fly away control.
my hair is way thick so i have to use a high temperature straightener, currently i am using a remington and use herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo and conditioner.
the best straightner out there is the ';chi';



http://www.prettygadgets.com/wp-content//a>
you should get your hair blown out or straight permed to get it blown you will need a lot of heat protector and a very hot blow dryer
The chi
Chi or a Solia

No comments:

Post a Comment