Monday, January 23, 2012

What's a good hair straightener to get for under $50??

Can you tell me the website and also

I don't want a wet2straight, and I can't afford a CHIWhat's a good hair straightener to get for under $50??
Beyond the Zone, It's $30, I'm not sure exactly where you can get it now, But I got mine at Sally's...It works super good, and I'd prefer that over a chi anyday..The beyond the zone Website dosen't work right now, But if you put in Beyond the zone, It'll come up....You could also try a Hot Comb, which is a Comb that is a ceramic flat Iron, It'd make your hair straight, it's $30, and have worked for me. http://www.sallybeauty.com/gold-n-hot-st/a>



And don't listen to anyone who says Flat Irons under $100 won't work, They work just as good, if not better then a $150 one.What's a good hair straightener to get for under $50??
definatly dont get a wet to straight those arent good no matter what brand but there's this brand called jilbere those straighteners work pretty good and theyre usually like $30-$45 um you can probably just type in jilbere.com or jilberestylingproducts.com n you can see a variety of there products they're also sold at all sally beauty supply stores

hopes this helps
don't wanna sound crazy...the best thing is a clothing iron, and set it on the silk setting....weird i know but works the best
Conair Infinity.
I don't think any would be very good fer under 50 bucks.
get a bed head one. theyre pink and light up. they work really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment