Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's a good hair straightener that I can buy?

I've had the same straightener for about three or four years (ceramic tools) and it's awesome, but it's starting to pull on my hair, and it hurts to straighten my hair. I bought a new Conair one not too long ago, but it isn't really that good. I have to keep straightening my hair on the same spot over and over and it gets really annoying, and it takes too long.


What's a good type of hair straightener that I can buy that's under $200?What's a good hair straightener that I can buy?
GHD's, every girl i know has them and their hair looks astonishing, they never seem to be complaining either.What's a good hair straightener that I can buy?
you can get a chi for well under 200 and comes with a one yr warrenty. they are the best. but really anything that is ceramic will not damage your hair as much.





if you are on a tighter budget i would check craigslist or ebay for a chi.
do you use a heat protectant spray? this will help your hair straighten, and it will protect your hair from frying.... and while the chi brand is really good, but they dont last very long.





i would suggest a babyliss they are fairly innexpensive too! if you cant find one of these, find one that has a fairly high heat and a wheel that you can adjust the temp.. but be careful your hair melts at 420 degrees





good luck! i hope that i helped :)
GHD's are AMAZING! they dont hurt your hair one tincy bit they are 拢79-拢100 and my mum bought straightners for 拢30 which are usually 拢79 they are RUBBISH they yank your hair really hard like what your saying, get the ghds they soooo good!
Buy a chi straightener. They work extremely well, and they're price range is under 200 dollars. I really recommend this product. It is awesome!
A GHD is the best brand ever [IMO]


They are pricey but well worth it.


Plus you can get them in pretty colors and patterns.
i would def get a chi i love mine!


but my friend used a ghd and said it worked like a million times better... but they are like $300. so i would get a ceramic chi they really are fantastic!%26lt;333
try a chi... some of them are under 200


i got mine about a year ago for like 150


and it still works great and doesnt pull
Everyone knows GHDs are the origional and best!!!
GHD'S - amazing and are about $100





or go to a beauty + hair store have a look and buy :)
GHDS!! :)
Look at Paul Mitchell or Chi brands
Try GHD's !


there awsome (:

No comments:

Post a Comment