Monday, January 23, 2012

What is a good hair straightener? I've had a CHI and I'm looking for somehing better.?

Does anyone have a babyliss, croc, Karmin, Sedu, or Ozon? I'm wondering which is this best of these? I'm wanting a titanium oneWhat is a good hair straightener? I've had a CHI and I'm looking for somehing better.?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not use the Wet2dry straightners on your hair (unless you want it to fall out of your head). One of the worst things you can do to your hair is flat iron it while it is still wet.


The babyliss is pretty good. I don't think I would say it is better than the CHI, though. One really good one that I would recommend is the Paul Mitchell Smoothing Iron. It is a professional iron, so it will offer you great results.What is a good hair straightener? I've had a CHI and I'm looking for somehing better.?
From experience, I think CHI straighteners SUCK.


If you have hard to straighten hair, or if it is curly or something, the Remington Wet2Straight flat iron works wonders. However, my hair is fine/medium, kind of wavy, and very damaged. It still does an amazing job on my hair, but I use a Cortex and my hair has never been nicer when straightened. When I use it my hair is soft, pin straight, and extremely shiny. Mine cost me about $120 at the mall, but believe me it is worth investing in, I've had mine for two years and it still works like new, even though I've somehow melted gummies into it and dropped it a billion times, lol.





So I highly recommend these two. Hope I helped(:
  • id bare minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment