Monday, January 23, 2012

Are there any better hair straighteners?

I have ';Infinity by Con air,'; and it works good, but my hair doesn't really feel silky or smooth. And I HAVE to straighten it EVERY day! Is there any other good CHEAP straighteners? Also, what does CHI do? Is that like a hair straightener, or is it also like those liquid things that come separately? And what is CHI, anyway? Also, if there are no cheap ones, how can I make sure my hair stays smooth and silky?Are there any better hair straighteners?
I don't have a Chi, but I do have a Babyliss hair straightener..I know it is a very weird name, but it works like magic. I also use Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny hair serum and it helps my hair stay soft and silky all day. I also straighten my hair everyday. It causes a lot of damage, but if you get regular haircuts then your hair will be fine. Both the straightener and the hair serum make my hair super straight, and pretty at the same time.Are there any better hair straighteners?
Try the Staightener and crimper all in one that always works on me and it's also made by conair
I have very curly hair that I have to straighen, and the only straightener I have tried that has left my hair silky and completely straight's brand name is Ceramic. If you can't fins that, try a Babyliss straightener.
maybe its your hair maybe it does not work with your hair is your hair saop ask a doctor or a hair styilist
I have a revlon straightner.And it leaves my hair silky and smooth.It was only $15.
You should try buying a hair straightening/silk serum you put in your hair before you dry and after you straighten. It keeps my hair smooth day after day. I suggest Victoria's Secret So Sexy Hair serum or Paul Mitchell's

No comments:

Post a Comment