Thursday, January 5, 2012

What are some good hair straighteners for VERY curly hair ?

I have extremly curly hair that is really thick and pretty long. Do you know any good straighteners that will make it thinner when straight ?What are some good hair straighteners for VERY curly hair ?
GHD, no question. If you want to buy one though buy it from a store. I bought one off ebay and its got nothing on the one my best friend has in her bathroom. That thing is like a magic wand!!What are some good hair straighteners for VERY curly hair ?
CHI

Suchhh a good straightenr

or, Con-Air steam straightener ( its good for thick hair, too ).



CHI-200$

Con-Air Steam Straightener - 150$



Con -air Steam Straighener http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/7f/5a/a>



CHI http://pinkchistraightener.com/images/bl/a>



CHI straightens better , but its a thinner straightner..so it may take long for you to straighten your hair but its really good. I use it , and my hairs very curly.



If you do get con-air cause its a good straightener, just a little cheaper...be sure to use some hairspray , if its not staying straight, or keep going over it with a straightener.

( blow drying your hair, %26amp; washing / straightening your hair at night helps too, then just quickly re straightening it in the morning a bit)



Some good hairsprays are tresmee %26amp; pantene, and alot of other ones.

Since your starting to straighten your hair, your hair will start frying, but to prevent this i would STRONGLY recommend Tresmee Heat Protection Spray, its not exepensive , its popular and it helps ALOT.



Hope i helped :D
My hair is INSANELY curly too. I have gone through dozens of flat irons, and I have narrowed it down to two that I absolutely love:

1. GHD Ceramic Straightener

2. Bio Ionic One Pass



Hope I helped :)
Depending If your hair is Long or Short Check out Cloud Nine Hair they have 3 different size Irons
i had extremely curly hair and only sally's products work in my hair so i use porcelain. but you need to use a style guard so it wont fry your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment