Sunday, January 8, 2012

What are some good hair straighteners that wont damage your hair?

ghd's works great. Thats what my stylist uses on my hairWhat are some good hair straighteners that wont damage your hair?
I used the Remington Wet to Straight iron for years. I always found it to be a good iron but last summer I went to Ulta and purchased a SEDU iron for about $125. It's lightweight and makes your hair feel silky. It also used ceramic plates which doesn't damage your hair as much as others do. I would say any iron with ceramic plates would be just fine.





Keep in mind though that whatever iron you choose will damage your hair no matter what if your hair isn't fully dry before ironing, you use your iron daily or if you don't use a cream in your hair beforehand to prevent heat damage.





Try not to use your iron too often and go to your local Target or Walmart and pick up a cream that protects your hair when using blow dryers or irons.What are some good hair straighteners that wont damage your hair?
There's no such thing as hair straighteners that won't damage you hair, because they all use heat :)


However, I recommend GHD, but I hear CHI are good too.


Just use a protecting spray, Tresemee do a good one, before you straighten.
try conair

No comments:

Post a Comment