Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quest for good hair straighteners ?

Hi I am on a quest, I am really desperate for a pair of good hair straighteners. I want GHD's but they are too expensive, I have really curly hair and it can be stubborn to keep straight. Any ideas of good straighteners that will keep my hair straight for a few days I am sick of it being curly lol. Help?Quest for good hair straighteners ?
hi there

i have a babyliss pro elegance and its only 拢40

they are really good and works just fine as the ghds but the ghd's often damage your hair as i have read some reviews. i highly recommend babyliss pro elegance 230 they are superb! try em nowQuest for good hair straighteners ?
With hair straighteners you get what you pay for. Chii and Sedu are really popular and get the best ratings. If you're going to penny-pinch I recommend you pick a CERAMIC straighter. They do the least damage. I would try to get heat protecting shampoo and conditioner and follow it up by adding deep conditioning to your hair regimine.
I have a good pair of Remington ones .. they were only about 拢20-拢25 when i bought them but there only 拢17.99 now bargin!



http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa/a>



I love them
Oh the CHI most definitely!



It's a little less quality than the GHD, but it's still pretty good! (:



I have super curly hair, and it heats up EXTREMELY fast and tames my curls and frizz all day! Whoo :D



Check out www.folica.com for some good priced CHI's!
a ceramic plate flat iron :] all ive heard is good from that 1 n ive used it once n its good so ya! good luck :P i think u can get it form target they r good n not to expencive :]
get GHD's from a wholesaler, so much cheaper!

:)
CHI is the best... they`re expensive though...like 250 or something
remington wet 2 straight, about 30$ i use it its great (:

No comments:

Post a Comment