Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What are some good hair straighteners?

I have thick, fluffy, long hair. I don't really like it. I always try to straighten it when ever I can(professionally) but it gets expensive. I need a hair straightener that can straighten it easily and quickly(if possible) because I'm a beginner at this. I want something inexpensive (in my dreams I know). If you have ANY ideas or suggestions I would appreciate it. And what hair straighten do you use?What are some good hair straighteners?
Chi hair straighteners are the best. they are a bit pricy but in the long run its worth itWhat are some good hair straighteners?
any CHI- expensive but worth it





also a conair infiniti nano silver tourmaline ceramic straightner get the 1 in. one (works better at straighting/ smoothing roots) i personally have this and its awesome it has several heat settings tht are perfect, costs about $60-70


http://infiniti.conair.com/catalog/category/straighteners-11/product/infiniti-nano-silver-by-conair-tourmaline-ceramic-1-straightener-cs43-41


you can get it at target





BOTTOM LINE:


any straightner tht says ceramic is better than ones tht dont
Str8, I think it's by Redken. A blow dryer and a big round brush, and a Chi straight iron. I have super curly hair and this is all that works for me.
i would get a perm at the salon then ask them



i have a Revlon and i love it (it was only 25$)

No comments:

Post a Comment