Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What are good hair straighteners?

I have about 50-70 dollars to spend, whats a good brand to buy?

Thanks :]What are good hair straighteners?
I am using REMINGTON 2x hair iron since 2007 and it gives best result. I have few curls in my hairs.What are good hair straighteners?
you can use the revlon ceramic one... 17-20$ walmart.. reallly good for the price



I use a croc it is fabulous
For use on wet or dry hair:

Remington Wet 2 Straight Iron 2';



About $24.22 at Walmart.



It has over 25 heat settings.



http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>
Chi is the best brad but rather expensive. I have a conair one that i love. look for ones with adjustable heat settings, mine goes by temp.
my sister got me a corioliss from a kiosk at the mall.it works really good. it was kind of expensive but it works so much better than the one i got from wal mart.
I dont mean to offend any other answers but buying a walmart hair straightner is NOT a good idea, most of them are cheap and horrible for your hair, example; wet2straight will just kill your hair to the max. I got a Power IQ for my birfday and I LOVE IT! It heats up fast and goes to like 430 degress;



http://www.sallybeauty.com/Flat-Iron/SBS/a>



you could also find a cheap Chi somewhere which is one of the most famous brands;
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment