Thursday, January 5, 2012

What are some good hair straighteners / flat irons?

I have a cheap straightener from target and I want a new, better quality one that keeps my hair straight longer and straightens faster. Thanks!What are some good hair straighteners / flat irons?
the best quality is GHD but they arent really that cheap. they work amazingly though xWhat are some good hair straighteners / flat irons?
I have a chi which works really well. i can straighten my hair in minutes. Conair straighteners only work well on certain types of hair. I have really thick hair and the first time I used it it made my hair look like straw. Although the Chi is expensive it is really worth it, but i do suggest using a heat protecting spray if you decide to get the Chi; My hair looks better when I use it.
the best brand in the market is the Sedu! it's lightweight,high temperatured,ceramic/tourmaline,protects hair from humidity and damage,lasts wayyyy longer than CHI, cuts straightening time in half, and more! i highly recomend it!



click on this link, and scroll down to see before/after pics-http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_r1/a>
I love my GHD's. They are the best. You can get your hair dead straight by taking only a small amount and pull your comb through as you glide your straighteners slowly at the same time - just behind your comb. It takes some co-ordination but when you get it right it works the best.
helen of troy...its cheaper than chi, and really good.





but honestly? revlon is the best straightner i've ever used. even better than helen of troy. you might get those ';special ions'; or heat protection with revlon, but it sure does its job; it straightens good. just make sure you get a ceramic one, as it's better for your hair.
i use this brand called wet2straight; its really good actually; its from cvs i think and its really cheap about 40 or something; but its really good; also some top brands like conaiir;
Anyone with a turbo on it and a comb. Work faster and keep hair straighten all day. I found mine and CVS for 20 dollars use it everyday because they dont dry ot your hair the hotter it is. LOOK IT UP
Well I would try GHD's or FHi heat,because both of those are top quality. Try this website out.. http://www.ghds.co.uk/ and this one.. http://www.missgroovy.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=1572



hope i helped :)
I use corioliss i love it! it straightens my hair really quick and it doesn't leave my hair dry it leaves it really smooth and silky. It cost me about $110.00 but i think its worth it. :)
chi, i have one and my hair stays straight for a long time, but, after my shower it doesnt.but chi is RLY good!

you'll love it!
Chi !



They are extremely pricy and can damage hair, so i suggest that you buy one that can be adjusted.



Also Sedu's work very well.
I have 'her style' (or something like that) from beauty brands and it works great for me. The only thing is I got it as a present because it was around $100 at the time/
(Remington) wet 2 straight you can get it at walmart for about $30.00. It won't put a hole in your pocket. I've had mine for almost 2 years now. Its perfect ,it kinda high tech.
Chi...ya its pretty exspensive but it works GREAT!!! Trust me I would know, my mom owns a salon. Try the Chi and you will want to but it!
The Chi is the best - but they are pricey about 160.00

I brought a Lena brand at Ulta for about 30.00 and I think it works great - I usually buy a spray to help protect my hair when using it.
conar or how ever u spell it has realy good straiteners there the best mine heats in like 30 sec and it stays in the hole day
bedhead
chi....pretty expensive though
They know! Chi make sure it is ceramic not metal.
Conair is pretty good.
paul mitchell smoothing iron
CHi
i use a hot tools one
CHi! i dont have it but what i hear from the people who do, is that its fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment