Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wet to dry hair straighteners???

hey i want to get a wet to dry hair straightener to reduce the time it takes to straighten my hair...i have really thick and frizzy hair...does anyone know of a good one...also if you have one, are they a lot better then a regular straightener? and do they damage your hair??Wet to dry hair straighteners???
I feel they don't work as well. They leave you hair feeling weird. Your hair has to be slightly damp for it to work, and it can't really be wet. I don't recommend them.Wet to dry hair straighteners???
they damage your hair A LOT!! Dont do that. just blow dry your hair, straighten it, and then run a thick-toothed comb adn some frizz syrum thru it.
i buy one remigton and it was awful even when i dry my hair ,, so i dont recommend u those
I heard they are really bad for your hair. and if you have frizzy hair it will probably make it worse.
They actually improve your hair condition. I use the Remington Wet 2 Straight. But that's only if you use it dry hair hair. It will still take a long time if you are trying to straighten wet hair.
they dont work well if your hair is really wet. i use on but i dry my hair first. it works better then my old one did

No comments:

Post a Comment