Saturday, January 14, 2012

How much does a good hair straightener cost?

Spend the money for a good quality iron. The cheap ones from Wal-Mart and such are low quality and will burn the poo out of your hair. Even if it says ceramic, chances are its just ceramic coated. Plus, in the long run the money you will spend buying and replacing low quality irons you could have bought a nice one that comes with a warranty and will last a long time. I have CHI and I love them! Most people I know with a CHI have had theirs for 2-3 years and are still going.How much does a good hair straightener cost?
well it depends really,weather its quality that you're wanting.ghds which are the best hair straightner you can buy are roughly about 80-拢120,you can only buy them from salons.but if it doesnt matter then you can buy a reasionable good straightners for just 拢30-40 from argos or anywere maybe even supermarkets.





Hope i helped!!





xHow much does a good hair straightener cost?
it depends what kind of hair you have. i have really curly hair and i use one that was like 100 dollars because it works really well. i say if it can straighten my hair it can straighten anything. the brand is Sedu.
mine was $18.93 at awl-mart and it is good...dont spemd money on brand names! the simplest ones work the best!!!!!!!
Love my Chi I've had it for 3yrs now I bought it for $90 on ebay.
about $100.00
$60.00
my chi was $125, i love itt lol

No comments:

Post a Comment