Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How is my wet/dry straightener ruining my hair when the hair isn't even hot?

I got a wet/dry straightener for Christmas and I haven't had this good of a hair day in years. It adds lift to my roots and my hair is poker straight...and it was sopping wet when I used the straightener on it. My question though...how can it be ruining my hair if it's not even hot after I run my fingers through a strand that was just dried/straightened. When I use my CHI on my already dry hair, I can't attempt to touch the hair after because it burns the hell out of my fingers. This though, isn't making my hair hot. So. is it still damaging? My hair feels great...How is my wet/dry straightener ruining my hair when the hair isn't even hot?
I don't think it would be damaging your hair - the only thing I can think of would be the chemicals.





So what is the product? I'd love to find one that works that good! lolHow is my wet/dry straightener ruining my hair when the hair isn't even hot?
When your hair is wet it is more prone to damage and weaker as opposed to when your hair is dry..


Although, if you use a heat protection spray, you'll reduce the damage but not by a lot.. it's still better if you use it on dry hair but hey, it's up to you :)





I used to own a Conair Wet/Dry and the wet feature just left my hair poofy. Hated that.. now I've upgraded to a Sedu 1'; and i'm in love





Merry Christmas!
maybe i had one and i think i did but i think it is better if you wait until it is damp

No comments:

Post a Comment