Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How do wet-dry Straighteners not fry your hair?

My friend has a wet 2 dry straightener and i am look at purchasing one since it would save me so much time in the morning. But i am wondering how does it work that it doesnt fry your hair? It says that it getts your hair straight with less damege but wouldnt it give you more damaged hair?How do wet-dry Straighteners not fry your hair?
Trust me...that thing will FRY your hair. The way that it dries your hair is the little holes that you see on the top of it. It allows dried water to leave the straightener in the form of steam so that it dries your hair as well.





That are not good for your hair at all. Best to take the time to blow dry it and then straighten itHow do wet-dry Straighteners not fry your hair?
I have one of those. Do not straighten your hair while it is wet. Seriously, it works, but I personally think that it frys your hair. I did it once and after my hair was dry but it was REALLY hot. I looked at my straightener and it was BROWN!!! yup...I think i burned my hair. So...but there is a good thing to it, you can ajust the heat. I crank it all the way up to 30 but i only do that because it is faster. But it straightens your hair just as good at 10.





P.S. Take your showers at night insted of the morning or itleast wash your hair at night so your hair can just dry while you sleep so you wont even have to deal with that issue.








Hoped this helped.
it fries your hair. do NOT straighten it while it's wet. it burns your head and fries your hair. i own one, i just use it when my hair is dry. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment