Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good hair straighteners for thick hair?

i have very thick wavy hair. i want a straightener that will straighten my hair quickly, that will not totally damage my hair if possible. i dont really want to spend over $50 but id love to hear all recommendations! :)Good hair straighteners for thick hair?
Chi is one of the best, not only has it been around for a long time it was one of first straighteners made. It heats up really quick and the plates don't harm your hair as much. I'd use a heat protecting spray though because any heat still does harm your hair. I suggest Nexxus Heat Protexx.



I hope I helped,

If you want some cute style to try with your new straightener try these tutorials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1npokA2/a>



XOoXo,

B.Good hair straighteners for thick hair?
I used to have the same problem(trust me i have really thick hair) i just got mine from walmart look for the skinny/thin ones not the thick ones they work really well and look for those with the gages so u can choose ur temp they can go 400 degrees and are usually 25-30$
honestly, no straightener is meant for thick hair, i have thick hair, and i just have to straighten in smaller sections
i use FHI and it hoenstly goes from supercurly to straight really quickly...its quite pricey, but worth it if you use it alot. i use it like, everyday, so for me it was worth it. its about $150-200
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment