Thursday, January 5, 2012

Does anyone know any good hair straighteners?

Some people call them straightening irons or just straighteners, but I need a new one. Any suggestions?Does anyone know any good hair straighteners?
Back in my younger says, lol When my hair was down in the middle of my back that is, I could use a perm kit, and just comb my hair strait down the way I wanted it, let it sit 10 min and done.





Yes I know I'm a manDoes anyone know any good hair straighteners?
I usually use a flat iron to straighten my hair. Relaxing it is permanent although it may dry out your hair. When relaxing you also have to touch up the new growth about every 3 weeks. You may want to purchase a flat iron instead of a relaxer so you can go curly if you would like.
The Chi Works great!!!!!!!!
chi. try and look up on it online. they are amazing. a bit pricy but well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment