Thursday, January 5, 2012

Can anybody recommend really good hair straighteners for under 拢30?

My hair straighteners at the moment are gas powered and do not work on my hair at all. I am looking for some really good ones for under 拢30. Any ideas? It would also be helpful if you could tell me where they are stocked. ThanksCan anybody recommend really good hair straighteners for under 拢30?
i have these:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa/a>



they're really good, easy to use and keep your hair straight for a long time. I LOVE THEM!

i have very frizzy and curly hair so it would normally be very hard to straighten my hait and it would take me ages, but now i've got these it only takes me about 30 mins and my hair turns out shiny and smooth.



so i would definitely reccomend them. and they're currently on sale, they're a bargain for 拢29.35.



hope i helped. :)



oh btw- make sure you use a heat protection spray to stop your hair getting damaged while straightening. i use this one:

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s/a>

it's very good and helps to keep your hair smooth and shiny. :)Can anybody recommend really good hair straighteners for under 拢30?
i use chi, but a good one for under $30 is this one (:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>



i have also this same exact one also except its like half an inch%26amp; its just as good. it heats up super fast.
Go to TKMAXX, they have really good straightners, and about 拢30-拢40 less than the original price!

The Nicky Clarke limited edition ones are really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment