Thursday, January 5, 2012

Do you know of any good hair straighteners that would work for me?

I naturally thick wavy short blond hair. I blow dry it every day to try to straighten it but it still seems to be wavy at the top. I want to get something that is quick and easy to use but won't damage my hair. Also I don't want it to make my hair feel sticky. Brand names and type (spray, gel, shampoo ect.), pleaseDo you know of any good hair straighteners that would work for me?
im not an expert but i recommend a ceramic iron. you can use it even if your hair's wet and it works really well. might take longer though compared to a hair dryer but it's worth it. and you dont need any other product to use it with. if you want it semi permanent though, why not go to a salon and have it rebonded or relaxed. that way you wont have to fix your hair everyday. just wash it and youre good to go.Do you know of any good hair straighteners that would work for me?
GHD GHD GHD!!!!!!! ghd all the way!lol they are really good, a little pricey but will last and make you have really good hair! im not sure on styling products though?
Hey, - I've got wavy hair too and I'm so impressed with MaxiGlide mini straightener - don't hold it in one spot keep it moving - it's fast and really easy - and vaseline to straighten - it's the basic ingredient in all pomades - don't use too much
get a chi flat iron or one with 100% ceramic plates. also try using Redkens straightening milk when your hair is damp, then blow dry straight with the pick attachment on a good blow dryer.
Try a tourlamine straightener.... they are great, and use a heat protectant.
I have the same hair type. I use Aquage polishing spray before i straighten my hair. I also use a CHI straightener. Also, CHI has two good products that come with the straightene. i forgot what they are called but they give heat protection and silkiness. Any CHI products are great.
Chi iron all the way!!!

Its the best thing ever!!
try getting a Chi, Paul Mitchell, or you can order this straightener...



https://www.trueceramicpro.com/vcc/world/a>



Just click on the link and check it out...=]
ghd ghd ghd

No comments:

Post a Comment