Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The best wet/dry straightener?

i have really curly hair, and i am tired of blowdrying my hair and then straighting it. i just want to straighten it and not have to blow dry it. so.. does anyone know of any good wet/dry straighteners that are around 25-50 bucks?The best wet/dry straightener?
Remington wet to straight. i have one, and you can get it in different sizes. they're frm 24.99 - 29.99 @ walmart. (or it might be 26.99 for the second one. idk, but great price regardless!)The best wet/dry straightener?
Don't use Remington, I have your same hair type. Don't us e that, don't use conair. Don't use chi. They don't work. Trust me. Use this

http://www.amazon.com/Solia-Professional/a>

and use bedhead level 2 or 3 control freak serum

Your hair will come out smooth (if you use a wide tooth comb and go through it like that as you straighten it

I have this one and I use it btwn the 370 and 450 settings like right in the middle but I only straighten it when I wash my hair (please dont more than every 3 days, your hair will end up rreally damaged)

Before you wash your hair, put some olive oil in your hair an brush it through. Leave it for 30 minutes at least. Wash your hair as usual it acts as a deep conditioner.



Enjoy your smooth and sleek hair!

--Cat
I know theirs a conair one that blow drys and straightens your hair at the same time, i saw it on tv and i saw it at clairs once, it was around 30 bucks then but that was almost a year ago, go check the conair website
remington wet to dry
I have one i got a wet/dry straighner at Wal-Mart and like it alot!
she is right my girlfriend has one and she loves it. uses it everyday after her shower

No comments:

Post a Comment