Thursday, January 5, 2012

Are the wet-to-dry hair straighteners extremely damaging???

if so please tell other straightener recomendationsAre the wet-to-dry hair straighteners extremely damaging???
take the time to actually dry it to the point where its almost dry and then use you wed dry thing that what I do everymorningAre the wet-to-dry hair straighteners extremely damaging???
They can be very damaging... I suggest CHI straighteners (although very expensive) but if you don't have that kind of money, make sure it's ceramic at least. There are also products you can use to keep your hair from becoming too damaged from daily straightening.
It does no damage, at all. I have one and love it. It saves time and your hair looks beautiful! Believe me.
I have a wet-2-dry straightener and it doesent damage my hair as long as i put some type of moisturizer in it.just don't use it every day cause it can cause split ends that way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment