Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where can I get a good hair straightener?

Hi guys, I need to know where I can get a good hair straightener. Now I am under 18 %26amp; don't have any credit cards so no websites please. I obviously live in Canada and I have one cheapass one from Zellers but again, it's cheap %26amp; SUCKS. I know there are some great ones out there like Chi, Sedu, Solia, etc. but where is a location I can get them from?Where can I get a good hair straightener?
Hey funny you should ask--and odd that I should know -but my daughter wants me to get her one thats called ';Bedhead';. I dont know where to buy it yet(Birthday gift in a month), but if you find it let me know. She seems to think you can get it antwhere that sells that type of stuff.Where can I get a good hair straightener?
You should buy the Chi http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IOI/a>

it works really good.
I love paul brown, I definately reccomend that one! You should be able to buy one at a top of the line professional salon.
Go to a beauty store, hair salon, or order it online from folica.com.

i just recived a sedu from folica, and it's amazing. i highly recomend it.
I have always used the perming solution. Its cheap and very delicate on my hair. Just use it like you would as if you were perming but comb your hair straight instead. Once your hair is straight you don't have to leave it in your hair for the full amount of time. Make sure you use the neutrilizer after you get done with the perming lotion. It costs under 10 bucks
i have a revlon one it heats up less than 30 seconds no exaggeration it costs 40 dollars i swear by it i think its the best straightner i ever had works as good as the ';expensive'; one's. its a straightner and a curler all in one!
usually the better hair straighteners to get are the thin, one inch ones. especialy if your hair is curly or wavey, these work best because they give you more control and allow you to straighten all the way to the roots of your hair, also you should consider getting a ceramic plated straigtener. I actually have no idea why, but those ones tend to be safer, more efficient, and last longer. Try to avoid buying one with a metal plate or anything over 2 inches wide, these ones will break easily and are not as safe as the ceramic ones.
Walgreens Miss...................
www.ghdhair.com or go to a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment