Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Whats a really good hair straightener?

i have a really good one, but its starting to die a little, i wanna buy a new one but i dont know which kind. i want a knew one for the school year. idc how much they are, what do you think i should get?Whats a really good hair straightener?
my hairdresser uses a CHI, it is AMAZING! it makes ur hair so smooth and soft and shiny! one of my friends owns one, and it duz wonders for her hair! But I have coarse hair, and my friend has medium hair. I dnt think u shld use it if ur hair is rly thin. I also have a cuzin who uses a Wet2Straight flat iron. She says its rly good and u can use it on wet hair, so no more blowdrying!Whats a really good hair straightener?
I suggest using the CHI straightening iron when hair is dried. also it was voted best kiss by Cosmo Girl, so that means a lot of people like it.



love,

b.



Btw if your looking for a cute everyday hairstyle to try out go here this tutorial is awesome. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG/a>
I've heard Chi's are AH--MA-ZING. I've never used one, but girls I know swear by it.



I personally use a Remington Wet-2-Straight, and I love it. I know Chi's can be expensive, so you might want to opt for something more like a Remington. I really like it.
do not buy the CHI!!! I had one it broke after 2 months. It fried my hair I had to get 4 inches off. I bought a flat iron from mall kiosks and it's called amika. I loveee it .. It makes my hair so straight and smooth!
my old hairstylist used to use CHI and it was really good, I have a Conair and that works very well too. Always remember to put on a products to protect hair from heat before using any heat styler
The INStyler. It is a new steam technology straightener for very curly hair. But it works on any type of hair. also just ask your stylist they could special order you one.
keeping it flat iron and wrap when going to bed use a silk scarf on your head also a moisturerizing lotion.
GHD'S



THEY ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment