Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's a good hair straightener that i could use pretty much every day without it damaging my hair?

I use Vidal Sasson and it really works but you should'nt flat-iron your hair everyday!What's a good hair straightener that i could use pretty much every day without it damaging my hair?
There is no hair straightener that doesnt damage hair.


It depends how much you are willing to spend as well.





Chi works very well and doesnt damage your hair as much.


Ultra Chi is cheaper and works extremely welll.





You can try relaxing you hair with a relaxing solution.





http://www.universaltextures.com/Ecom/Products.aspWhat's a good hair straightener that i could use pretty much every day without it damaging my hair?
I use a GHD everyday and my hair is in good condition. However I use a protective heat spray yo minimize hair damage (Toni %26amp; Guy make a good one).
i have heard tha Chi straiteners use steam to staiten and not damage your hair
Do not get a chi...I used one ffor years (well many cuz they break all the time, they short out) and even tho i used heat protector all the time it seriously damaged my hair.


Get either a Sedu Revolution or a GHD. I have both of these and while the ghd is my fave (it uses sensors to detect how porous your hair is so that it doesnt burn your hair, only gives enough heat to straighten) the sedu is a good alternative if you cant afford a ghd.


Read reviews on folica.com-they have the best ratings too
i use a chi and it makes my hair smooth and my split ends arent too bad, but you arent going to find a straightener that doesnt damge your hiar. you could also get it chemically straightened

No comments:

Post a Comment