Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's a good hair straightener that I can buy from either Walmart,or Kmart?

i like the andis ceramic... i got it at wal-mart for around 15 dollars... i think that it works great... i have really curly hair and it gets it really straight in only 2 or 3 swipes. i wasnt really expecting it to be great, but i needed one fast, so i ran to wal-mart... i love it!!!What's a good hair straightener that I can buy from either Walmart,or Kmart?
I read in a magazine that revlon was rated one of the best. You can buy that at like walmart or target for about $25. But those straighteners you buy at those stores aren't that good, and even though they're cheap, they won't work as well or last as long as a good straightener.

I recommend getting a solia. It's a pretty unknown brand, and it was rated better than the popular brand, CHI straightener. And it's less expensive. Even though it's much more than the straightener's at walmart or kmart, it's worth it because it's works amazingly, and it will last you longer, instead of buying a new walmart straightener every few months.



here's a link:

http://www.folica.com/Solia_Flat_359_1.h/a>What's a good hair straightener that I can buy from either Walmart,or Kmart?
Walmart has a straightener for 16 bucks!

yea its cheap and sounds like it wont work

but let me tell you it is amazing

i use to have a chi and this is exactly the same!

it is an ANDIS

it is gold plated and ceramic and goes up to 400 degrees

and has different heat settings

trust me

this thing is amazing!!!!!

and if you want your hair to look really amazing buy

some straightening cream and silk drops also



hope i helped!!
I have a conair ceramic straightener and I LOVE it, it works really well and was only like $20... my friend has a revlon ceramic straightener and hers works really well too, I think that's only about 20 or 25 too!! Hope I helped!!!!! :)
they damage your hair badly, so if you want a good long lasting one, then buy it at a salon
go to target and get a remmington =) for 40 dollarz or less

No comments:

Post a Comment