Monday, January 23, 2012

What's a good hair straightener that I can use?

My hair is naturally wavy, but I want to have straight hair. I've tried straightening my hair before, but it's so damaging. I was told it's because of the hair straighteners I was using (Conair and Revlon). Could you please tell me what straighteners are good other than the Chi? Thanks!What's a good hair straightener that I can use?
the basic Hot Tools straightner which is $30 at Ulta. I love it.What's a good hair straightener that I can use?
Um.. Conair is pretty gud but then if you go to malls they have booths they have straightners. i forgot wat its called but its really gud. Its like pink and one is black. Like Hillcrest mall and Vaughn mills have it and idk maybe others in Canada.
To be completely honest, with hair products, the more expensive, the better.
Some other good brands are GHD, T3 bespoke labs, and babyliss. There is an iron by cricket that is less expensive and also pretty good, it's the one with floating plates, the others in their brand don't have floating plates. You shouldn't have too much damage from flat ironing as long as you make sure hair is Completely dry before you start and that you use the lowest heat setting that will work for you texture of hair. Keep the iron moving steadily, don't hold it in one spot on your hair or pull on your hair with it. It should be a steady motion. Heat safe styling products do help too, they shield your hair from the heat and make the style last longer so you have to use the iron less.
i have a con-air platinum and it works


very well. i love the chi, but they break


too easily. and they're very tiny and not


good for extremely curly hair. i think


con-air would be your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment