Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's a Good Hair Straightener Brand (In My Budget)?

I'm going to be getting a hair straightener soon and I don't know and good brands. Also, I'm on a budget and the most I'm willing to spend is about $80. I've heard that Chi sucks, and I know that GHD is really good, but that straightener is really expensive. Also, If you know and good websites that could help me out OR any stores that sell good straighteners please feel free to tell me. Thanks for the help! :)What's a Good Hair Straightener Brand (In My Budget)?
If you want a quality straightener, you need to be willing to spend $120+. CHI straighteners definitely do the job effectively, they just wreck your hair faster because of the metal. There was one brand that stuck out to me (can't remember the name though). They come in purple, pink, and black I believe (if that helps narrow it down any) and they have no metal in them at all. They work amazing and they don't damage your hair. They're regularly $200 but sometimes you can find them on sale for around $150 and they give a $30 discount to students, so that's something to think about. Anyways, hope that helps :) Good luck.What's a Good Hair Straightener Brand (In My Budget)?
go to sally's beauty salon and get a GVP hair straightener .


the heat goes up to 410 %26amp;works great . ive had mine for 2years now %26amp;it still works like brand new %26amp;it was only $60
Sall's beauty saloon will give you nice products and within your budget
i've had a remington wet to straight for a while now and... IT SUCKS.





chi is a popular brand and it's widely available, but i've only ever heard good things about sedu, and i think i'm going to get it. you could try ghd; it's worth it to splurge a bit on a good straightener if you're going to use it regularly.





good luck!
Checkout Cloud Nine fnew and rare only available in Salons
Yikes, $80.00? Well, The instyler is 99.99 (not including tax.) You can get it at Bed Bath and Beyond. It can straighten,curl, or make a wave to your hair. It hardly damages your hair and makes a shine to your hair. It can do almost anything! Lol maybe there is some christmas sales at Bed Bath and Beyond. OH! I just rememberd there is 20% coupons i dont know if they still have them though try going on there website. Hope this helps! Oh and the chi wears out in a bout 2 years and you have to strike your hair many times to get that straight look but with the instyler you only have to strike your hair once.
My straightener is a Remington Wet 2 Straight. It is only about 25 dollars but it is really good quality. You can get it at your local target or Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment