Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is a really good hair straightener?

I'm looking to buy a new hair straightener, and I want to purchase a really good high quality one. What's the best one out there? Thanks %26lt;3What is a really good hair straightener?
Chi; ceramic plates, and makes your hair shine and straightens real good.What is a really good hair straightener?
GHDs are like the best ever, seriously, i would seriously recommend them, i have really thick hair, and i couldn't find any that were good enough, but i got these ones and they're fantastic, all my friends agree.



The ones i have go up to 170 degrees, and came with protection spray and a heat proof mat.

they have pink, black and white straighteners, i think the white ones come with a case.



when my straighteners were bought, i paid 拢170 from GHD main retailer.



here is the website

http://www.ghdhair.com/?CMP=EMC-196%26amp;PLA=/a>



hope i helped, i'd seriously reccomend them x
the CHI is really good, even my friend with the wildest frizzest hair ever tried it and it worked so good, she jocked about stealing it from me when i wasn't looking
Yeah i agree, CHI is definitely the best for the price range and stuff. I got mine from amazon.com; it was only like 70 bucks i think, which is pretty good. I've had it for only like 6 months, but it still works really well.
CHI all the way
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment