Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What is a really good hair straightener that i could buy?

I have VERY curly/ frizzy hair and i straighten my hair every day so i want to know a really good straightener that will get my hair pin straight.What is a really good hair straightener that i could buy?
My roommate and I both have hair like that and straighten. She uses a Chi and I use a Professional Tools brand one. I think they work about the same. We both make sure to put heat protectant or some sort of straightening serum in our hair first - I think that makes a ton of difference!What is a really good hair straightener that i could buy?
I have quite curly hair, and I use the original GHD hairstraightners.


You can get special GHDs that are for ultra-curly frizzy hair called salon styler.


They're quite expensive, you should compare prices on somewhere like kelkoo.


Try going on here: http://www.kelkoo.co.uk/sbs/133401/9445946.html


hope this helped.
get one that you can strighten when your hair is wet its easier,


I have a conair one and its silver and black it works and my hair is frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment