Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is a good hair straightener to use ?

I straighten my hair every other day and I want to know what kind to use. Under $35. Thanks!What is a good hair straightener to use ?
There's a Babyliss Pro straightener available on Amazon. It's $30. Retail price usually over 80 so a pretty good stealWhat is a good hair straightener to use ?
Do you want to curl or flick the ends?





If so, I would get a Hilift straightener (from Priceline) for around $40, a bit over your price.





But if not, I got a Remington ceramic pro from Harvey Norman today for $19, normally valued at $153! It straightened my really thick, curley, frizzy hair with only two runs through.





Basically, anything, no matter the brand, if it heats up high with an adjustable temp and has some sort of teflon coating, it's OK.
the professional flat iron by Remington!


it works wonders!


a $130 value for only $35 (purchased at walmart)


it has ceramic+titanium+tourmaline plates so it


seals hair cuticles %26amp; doesnt burn your hair out..


it always keeps my hair soft %26amp; feeling moisturized %26amp; i was


shocked it only cost me $35!


so i would definitely reccomend it!


i fell in love w/ it when i first used it :)



uhm i have a conair anything with ceramic plates are good but i reccomend the CHI straightener i just bought one today (: you can curl, straighten, flip your hair with it.
Any Andis Flat Iron works [:.. I have one and it takes a quarter of the time to straighten my hair then it did with a ceramic Conair one.

No comments:

Post a Comment