Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a good hair straightener that is not too expensive?

I have a hair straightener I bought from walmart and it sucks haha



where can I find a decent one that isnt too expensive....what brand is a good brand but affordable?What is a good hair straightener that is not too expensive?
I hate to say it but good hair straightener and affordable can never be used in the same sentence :o( You honestly get what you pay for. I know it sucks but CHI is one of the best one's that will actually straighten your hair, leaving it shiny and healthy looking. Remember to ALWAYS use a heat protectant before straightening. I use a ghd. It's amazing and my clients are always shocked at how straight I can get their hair. I paid $140 for mine at my professional cost. So, save up your money and get something that will be worth it.What is a good hair straightener that is not too expensive?
http://www.folica.com/Solia_Flat_359_1.h/a>

that one for sure ^ ^ ^

i have one myself and they were rated better than the popular expensive brand, CHI.

They are a little ';pricy'; but trust me, it will be better in the long-term because it is a GOOD quality straightener, and it's really really good and better than the one's you'll find at wal mart or target, which don't work as well and will break sooner, so invest in a solia, trust meee you will not regret getting one!!! :)
I found this one on target for you:O) It is not too expensive but it has some good reviews:O)



https://www.target.com/Conair-1-5-8-Cera/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment