Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a good hair straightener? Infiniti by Conair?

I want a good hair straightener for once. I've heard good things about the Infiniti. Any others? I have really frizzy, oily hair with uneven curls randomly in it. I want it to be nice and smooth for once.What is a good hair straightener? Infiniti by Conair?
GHD'S GHD'S!


you can't go wrong :)What is a good hair straightener? Infiniti by Conair?
I will swear by GHD til the day I die.


I love them they're designed to seal the cuticle of the hair as they straighten and you can do curls with them too.


GHD have a fantastic line of heat protection and styling products too.


GHD is a girls best friend!
Revlons are really good, i have really frissy hair too, and its a ceraimc strainer with mist, so try on of those. the mist hold my hair down, and the straightner is hot enought to keep it straight.
oh my gosh the coriolis line is amazing(:


It is pretty much the european version of a chi, but better!


they sell them in my mall %26amp; I have had mine for over 2 years now





It works great


:D
Tigi Hardcore
Conair sucks and is cheap.


Get a Chi.
GHD :)
GHD - worth the money

No comments:

Post a Comment